Wednesday, November 3, 2021

I usually enjoy the Halloween shows that the morning shows present, The Today Show and Kelly and Ryan

I only saw the last 15 mnutes of The Today Show because I slept late, but I didn't find anything interesting in the costumes.  Two of the men were football players; two of the women were cheerleaders.  Maybe it had something to do with how they were presented earlier in the show, but I found nothing fun about them.

Things really haven't been as much fun since Matt Lauer left.  The costumes he and Al Roker wore were always the highlight of the day.

Then Kelly and Ryan supposedly had 40 different costumes, and I either didn't understand them at all, or thought they were boring.  I think my problem is I either don't watch enough TV or don't pay attention enough.  They had a blend of Ted Lasso and Bridgerton and while I have watched both shows, I didn't get whatever they were doing.

I did get the tribute to The Queen's Gambit, though.

We have no costumes, of course, but I did get pictures from Tom of Brianna's costume.

My reaction was ...  She's not THAT old yet, is she?  But, at 13, I guess she is. The necklace around her neck says "Boy toy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will hav...