Stolen from SwapBot
1. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
I bought a package of cigarettes when I was in high school, smoked one cigarette, hated it, and have never smoked since. I tried marijuana once, but since I don't know how to get smoke into my lungs it did nothing for me.
2. What do you think of hot dogs?
I have to admit I like them, in buns. And I know it's terrible, but I use both mustard and catsup.
3. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
4. What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
I have a necklace with an elephant on it that I ordered from the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya.
5. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Actually, the only things I drink are coffee and water.
6. Like to travel?
We have traveled a lot (24 countries) and I enjoyed it, but now that my body doesn't move all that well, I am not looking forward to traveling again.
7. What should you be doing right now?
This. Or working on our new puzzle. Or taking my morning pills.
8, Your phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
My daughter is the only person who ever calls me.
9. Do you like to ride horses?
I have always loved horses and always wanted to ride, but have only been on a horse a few times and never really learned how to be comfortable. As a kid, I always envisioned myself flying down the beach on the back of The Black.
10. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
11. What's in your pocket right now?
no pockets in what I'm wearing.
12. Last thing that made you laugh?
The dog always makes me laugh. Everything he does is funny.
13. How many TVs do you have in your house?
I think 6. One in my office, one in the family room, one in Walt's office, one in his bedroom, one in Ned & Marta's bedroom and one in their big room. Ned and I are both TV addicts.
14. Who's your loudest friend?
Ned! Which is great because I can understand him whether I have my hearing aids in or not.
15. Favorite sports team?
The 49ers. Sigh. In spite of everything it was a good SuperBowl, even if they lost.
PHOTO OF THE DAY