Tuesday, July 2, 2024

New Glasses


I went to the eye doctor this week.  Ned came with me.

The nice thing about having Ned with me when I go to anything is that he knows I like having photos to post and sits with phone and takes pictures.

I usually go to the eye doctor once a year, but because of COVID, I hadn't been in 2 or 3 years and I knew I was ready for new glasses.  The doctor said there wasn't a great change, but he did say I needed slightly stronger glasses.

We also decided that I don't really use the trifocal lens in my glasses (though as I write this, I am using the trifocal lens!) so I'm only getting bifocals this time.  The woman making the arrangements said that I could have a larger bifocal which will be nice for all the reading I do.

I have had wire rimmed glasses for over 10 years.  I think I have had new glasses replaced three time and always get the wire rimmed glasses, so I decided this time to go with darker glasses.

Ned helped me try on black glasses (and I took a selfie so I could then put on my regular glasses to see what they looked like.

With the help of the woman who arranges for the glasses to be made, we chose a pair of blueish glasses that I really like.

They will be here in 2-3 weeks and I'm eager to try them.


_________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY




8647

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

 Posting this early, since we will be leaving to go to Santa Barbara on Friday, leaving our daughter-in-law home to take care of the dog. Th...