Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Photomyne

 I decided to try an app I have on my phone for editing photos.  i've had it for awhile, but have never used it.  It's called Photomyne and you scan your photo and it cleans them up and, if you want, will colorize them for you.  

I started with this faded picture of my grandmother and my father, taken in 1916, had it colorized.


I was so thrilled with how it turned out that I looked at a bunch of photos that I had at hand and started scanning them.  This picture of me at about age 16 is one I posted on a San Francisco group on Facebook.  I can't believe it has had over 700 "likes" and 88 comments!


People seemed to think I was a nurse, for some reason.  It took me a long time just to answer the comments that were left.

I was happy to get a better quality picture of my ex-boyfriend when his mother took me to visit him shortly after he joined the Jesuits.


I can see that I have a new activity to keep me busy when I don't have any pen pal letters to answer!

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

Love this picture -- this isn't my picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every co...