Monday, July 29, 2024

More Olympics

 I spent most of the day Sunday, after watching Sunday Morning watching the Olympics.  Saw a lot of sports I have never seen before, like archery, canoeing, mountain biking, and fencing.  


(The medal fight was between two USA contestants, one won the gold and the other the silver)

Also watched tennis, surfing, gymnastics, volleyball, diving, swimming, mountain biking, table tennis, skateboarding and equestrian--horses jumping over objects.


The canoeing event was pretty amazing.

It was a pretty interesting day and tonight I'll see Simone Biles' events.  I've heard she's pretty amazing, especially since she is doing everything with an injured leg

________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY


Marta asked for shortbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...