Thursday, October 12, 2023

The Zojirushi

Was wandering through Amazon yesterday and saw a Zojirushi insulated cup which promises to keep liquids at the same temperature for hours, and also prevent spills.  I prefer my coffee hot, and I spill it frequently, so thought this would be great for me and put it on my Amazon "shopping" list because I wasn't ready to spend that much money yet.

Hours later -- literally -- it was delivered.  I don't know how I accidentally ordered it and I was going to return it, but decided that as long as it was here, I'd try it out.  Didn't have hot coffee, but filled it with ice water somewhere around 5 p.m.  After dinner, while watching Jeopardy at 7, it was still ice cold.  When I woke up at 6 a.m. it was still ice cold.

I was so pleased that I thought I would buy another one, the heck with the cost, so I could have hot hot coffee and cold cold water and not have to worry about spills.

When I went to Amazon, I couldn't find anything about my having purchased it.  And it wasn't on either my wish list or my shopping list.  I was terribly confused, but I did check the "purchased" list on my wish list and it was listed there.  I went to my email to check mail from Amazon and discovered that this was a gift from a Swap Bot partner.  This is for a swap called "Happy Mailbox All Month October." The description reads I like to send somethings from Amazon/etsy/online shop that was inspired by their profile. You can mail 1 letter, postcards, random filled envies of flat goodies your partner may like with a note, notecards and a letter, recipes, a journal entry of your day, really just about anything from their profile or that is intended to make a snail mail junkie smile

I sent my partner a gift from her Amazon wish list, but something under $10, not $30.  I am so incredibly grateful!!

And yes, I ordered a second one for coffee.

_____________________________________________________________________________



8422

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters

 What a day it was today!  I received seven  pen pal letters. Best of all, they were each  from one of my favorite pen pals!  It's not u...