Saturday, October 28, 2023

Sunday Stealing


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.





Stolen from League of  Extraordinary PenPals 




1, Do you decorate for Autumn?
I don't decorate for anything, really.

2. How often do you clean out your closets?
You're supposed to clean out your closets?

3. When is the last time you planned a surprise for someone?
I can't think of anything since Jeri's 40th birthday, almost 20 years ago

4. Are there foods you really don’t like?
Liver, beets, durian    

5. What is something you recently learned?
Temu is the 2nd largest on-line shopping company, second only to Amazon

6. Items you’re most likely to buy at a convenience store
Stationery stuff or greeting cards.

7. Do you believe in the paranormal?
I've never had any experience, but I don't DISbelieve in the paranormal.

8. How would you describe your spirituality?
I think of myself as spiritual, but without a specific religion.

9. Do you make plans far in advance
Depends on for what, but generally no.

10. Do you like being scared for fun?
Definitely not

11. What has been difficult for you lately?
Keeping my work desk neat, but then that's been a problem forever.

12. Have you ever written or read fanfiction?
No,

13. What type of wall art do you have in your home?
Mostly family photos, except for one big painting from San Francisco

14. Are you more likely to be private or overshare?
Like 9, depends on what.  I can be both.

15. What have you recently learned to live without?
Sugar.  It's surprising how little I miss it.

_____________________________________________________________________________


getting there...

8437

6 comments:

  1. #2 I ws going to write THAT! #4 I'm not fond of beets either #14 for SURE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I read your answer to #2! I don't like beets either plus I'm not fond of liver. I've never tried Durian but I've seen people cut it on TV and the smell must be really bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. URGH!! Durian. It absolutely stinks doesn't it? Somebody I used to work with made a durian cake and apparently she stank he entire house out. She brought some to work and I tried it but it wasn't very pleasant. Best avoided.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They apparently don't allow durian on buses for that reason!

      Delete
  4. Ugh, beets! Never had Durian.
    Sugar is addictive. I almost never use sugar or sugary things anymore. My taste has changed, so sweet is not pleasant anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have a sugar addiction. Need to find a way to rid myself of that.

    ReplyDelete

A strange reunion

  We went to a concert on Friday.  And it was also a big reunion.  Stephen Peithman (middle) was once the commentator of a series of fund-r...