Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Trick or Treat

 Well we DID have trick or treaters, but only about four or five knocks at the door.  It's easier to do trick or treat with Bubba than it was with Polly, who immediately raced into the street, because he comes as soon as you call him, but Ned ended up blocking off the door so he couldn't run out and greet the trick or treaters.

I spent a lot of the day answering letters and working on my database.  I still have a few months to go, but it's getting there.  I also finished off  the journal I've been making and got it ready to be sent to my partner.  Now I've started a new journal.  I may not be as artistic as a lot of people who do journals, but I do love having those pages to decorate each day.

Walt got home from Tahoe yesterday, with Alice Nan and Joe driving him.  They enjoyed looking at our completed candy puzzle.  I thought we were missing two pieces, but Ned found them.  We've started a new puzzle on The 80s, which is going to be quite a picture to work on.  Char sent me a picture of a puzzle of dog books she just completed and I want to do that too....it looks like I've read most of the books in the picture.

I slept 8 hours last night, which was amazing, but I am writing this at 1:30 a.m. on November 1, and haven't had any sleep yet tonight, so the 8 hrs was not the start of a new trend!

_____________________________________________________________________________



Ned's decoration

8440

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...