Sunday, October 15, 2023

Catching up

I was so concerned about my colonoscopy that I just couldn't do any letter writing.  I'd sit down at my desk and find 10 things to do that didn't involve answering letters.  It was weird.

But now that the colonoscopy is over and I've learned I do not have cancer, as I was sure I would learn, I am starting to work through the pile of letters.

I've taken to stamping the date on each envelope when it arrives so I know which order to answer  the letters in.  It's not quite 3 p.m. and I've done a good job of writing.

I have six more letters in the stack.  I should be able to get at least two more done this afternoon and maybe, with luck, finish them tomorrow! 

Who says people don't write letters any more?!

_____________________________________________________________________________


8425  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A strange reunion

  We went to a concert on Friday.  And it was also a big reunion.  Stephen Peithman (middle) was once the commentator of a series of fund-r...