Monday, October 16, 2023

Puzzles

 Ned and I finally finished the cable car puzzle.


Actually, Walt did four of the last five pieces.  He never works puzzles, but I left four pieces undone and he put them in.  we had one piece left over but the puzzle was done.  Ned decided it must have come from a puzzle that we'd done before.  Then after dinner he said we were all blind.  None of us could see a space for a puzzle piece, but he found it up in the upper left corner, so it was all complete.  Char wants to do the puzzle and has offered to send us one of the puzzles she has been working in the place where she lives.  She will get her granddaughter to bring it to us.  It will be fun to have another big puzzle  to work.

Marta found some puzzles for us and this is what we will be working next:


We have a stack of unworked puzzles and a stack of worked puzzles.  Most of our unworked puzzles are 1000 piece, but there are a couple of 500 and 750 pieces too.  I haven't done this many puzzles since I was a kid.  I'm having great fun! 

I am loving the new Zojirushi cup.  It keeps my water ice cold for over 12 hours and I find I am drinking more water than I have in a long time.  I am eager to get the next one that I ordered so I'll have one for coffee and one for water (one black and one silver).  

_____________________________________________________________________________

My outgoing mail today!

8427  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...