Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Misc Stuff

Wow. The high temperature today is predicted to be 62!  I can't remember the last time there was any day that had a "6" in it!

I am so enjoying the new Jozirushi cup.  I can pour myself a cup of coffee at 6 a.m. and drink it slowly and it's still hot at 3 p.m.  I'm not pouring as much coffee as I used to because it doesn't cool off, so one cup lasts as long as I need it to last.  

I have had two more packages from my SwapBot partner.  She sent three large sheets of stamps (34 cent and 39 cent) and three rolls of Washi tape, one of which is a great elephant washi.  I will never again get a partner as generous as she has been and I feel so fortunate.

I have been working on answering letters for the past couple of days and am finally at the end of my stack, with only Compassion letters left to write, so that was a huge accomplishment.  It helps that there were no letters delivered today.  I just have the answer to one letter, a very long letter from the Netherlands, to complete.

Ned and Walt are going to Tahoe tomorrow.   Marta and I will stay home with Bubba.  Ned will be back the next day, but Walt will stay up there with his sister and her husband for a few days, and they will drive him home.  It will be good for him to have some time up there.

_____________________________________________________________________________



8435 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...