Friday, October 6, 2023

Bucket List

I'm trying to clean up my hard drive a little.  I have hundreds of files that are outdated.  Actually I'm looking for a list of books I have read and can't find it, but I sure have found a bunch of other things, most of which I have thrown away.

I've had to answer things about bucket lists on SwapBot questionnaires and I say that I have pretty much accomplished most of the things on my bucket list, which is a very happy thing to be able to say.

But in my hard drive clean up, I found a bucket list...and I've accomplished NONE on this list.  I'd even forgotten it.  It was written in 2010.  Here it is:

1.  Spend a week in the South of France in the springtime

2.  Take the train across the Canadian Rockies
(I expressed a desire to do this on our honeymoon 58 years ago!)

3.  Cruise the inland passage in Alaska

4.  Taste stone crabs in Florida

5.  Visit the Sheldrick Elephant Rehabilitation Center in Africa

6.  Re-visit all of our “special ones” in all the countries where they live.

7.  Have a theater orgy in New York

8.  Ride a carriage through Central Park

9.  See all the movies first run in a theater

10. Visit Iguacu Falls

Looking at this list, I don't think there are any things on the list that I will experience at this late date.  But somewhere there is another bucket list that I have completed, so that's good.

_______________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

Iguacu falls

8416 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...