Sunday, October 8, 2023

Sunday Stealing - Autumn Questions

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


Stolen from SwapBot


1. Are there any fall-specific hobbies or crafts you enjoy pursuing?
Not really any seasonal crafts.

2. Do you have any favorite fall-inspired recipes you like to cook or bake?
Pumpkin pie, of course!  Thanksgiving!

3. Are you a fan of Halloween? If so, what's been your favorite costume?
Not a big fan of Halloween.  Not clever enough for good costumes, like  to eat candy too much so hate having lots of it around.  And these days, almost nobody trick or treats in our neighborhood.

4.  Do you have any childhood memories related to the autumn season?
Hmmm..I can't think of any

5.  What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy during the autumn months?
Finding colorful fall leaves on trees

6. Do you look forward to 'sweata weatha'? What is your favorite go-to outfit for Fall?
My outfits are pretty much the same year round.

7. Are you a fan of pumpkin or apple flavored treats or beverages?
These days it seems everything is pumpkin flavored.  While I love pumpkin pie, I am not a fan of pumpkin coffee or cookies or yogurt or cheesecake, or anything else pumpkin flavored just because it's autumn.


8. Which fall scents do you find most appealing?
roast turkey, cinnamon, and of course pumpkin pie

9. Do you like to visit apple orchards or pumpkin patches or corn mazes?
I haven't been to any of these in years, but I used to love to take the kids to pumpkin patches and the apple orchards near Davis are wonderful.  But I don't cook any more, so no point in buying lots of apples.

10. Have you ever participated in or attended a fall festival or harvest fair?
Many years ago, we went to a Scarecrow festival at the Nut Tree (which is now gone)

11. What's your favorite thing about autumn?
THE WEATHER!!!!! (100 degree days are no more!)

12. Are you more of a cider or hot chocolate person when it comes to fall beverages?
I don't really have the opportunity to drink either, but if I had access to both, I would choose hot chocolate, with whipped cream on top.

13. What's your ideal way to spend a crisp autumn evening?
Sitting in front of the TV covered with a warm blanket.

14. Do you like to dress up for Halloween? What's your favorite costume or what costume do you plan for this year? Do you like to make your own costume?
Not sure why I added this question.  I pretty much answered it in #3.

15. Are you a football fan? What's your favorite team?
Not a huge football fan, but definitely a fan of the 49ers.  My favorite thing to do is to watch a 49er game with our son Tom, who is a huge 49er fan.

_______________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY


8418   

3 comments:

  1. Go Chiefs! LOL. I don't really root for any football team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 49ers are playing the Cowboys tonight. I HATE the Cowboys. Go, 49ers! Actually, I liked them well enough in the Joe Montana/Steve Young eras. I don't hate them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had pumpkin pie.

    I've heard of the 49ers. I wonder why they are called that?

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

A strange reunion

  We went to a concert on Friday.  And it was also a big reunion.  Stephen Peithman (middle) was once the commentator of a series of fund-r...