Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Blogger

Good lord, do I hate computers!  For some reason whenever I tried to go to Blogger, this is what I saw:

I have been trying for two days to get the print larger.  I've written to Google, posted on Facebook and couldn't get any solution.  Finally a pen pal offered to check it out for me and I gave her access to my Blogger account, but she saw the page the right way, not this teeny tiny way! 

I finally turned off the computer, which I'd done before, and then turned it on again.  I tried logging in with Firefox...and I don't think I actually did, but when I got to Blogger, it was back the normal way.

Now my bookmarks, which are always in a bar across the top of my page, are gone and I have a new bar t hat has links to pages I've never used or never WILL use, which I can't erase.  But at least I have blogger back.

I repeat- - I hate computers!
 

_________________________________________________________________________________


PHOTO OF THE DAY 


I've answered about 5 long letters

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every co...