Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sunday Stealing

 


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.




Stolen from League of Extraordinary Pen Pals





1. What are your plans for August
I have a lunch date on the 6th and a dental appointment later.  Otherwise, nothing.

2. Your mid year resolutions or goals
I don't have any.

3. Are you good at taking care of plants
I was at one time, but gave up.  Now I take care of artificial plants.

4. What makes you feel nourished
The dinners Ned makes...he makes sure I get my greens eaten.

5. Which animals do you see most in your area
Squirrels!  They beg for nuts at our back door.

6. Books on your summer reading list
I am finishing "East of Eden" and reading 

7. Projects you want to tackle this summer
Keeping my pen pal letters answered.

8. Do you have weddings, graduations, summer celebrations
We celebrated our son's 54th birthday over the 4th of July weekend.  Otherwise, no.

9. Which summer snacks are you excited to enjoy again
Corn on the cob

10. How much time do you like to take for vacations
When we take a vacation, 3 weeks is definitely long enough.  2 weeks is probably better.

11. Where are your favorite picnic locations
Davis has nice parks that are good for picnics.

12. Something that would be out of character for you
Exercise!

13. Which summer movies are you excited to see
I don't now which are coming out.  I'll probably see them when they get on Netflix.

14. Your favorite free / cost effective ways to have fun
Watching TV, reading

15. Who do you trust most to house & pet sit
Our pet sitter moved, and when we went to Santa Barbara recently Marta (our daughter-in-law) stayed home with the dog.  If we all go away again, we'll have to find someone new.

  

3 comments:

  1. My husband loves corn on the cob. I haven't been able to eat it since having my gallbladder removed. I'm glad you still can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss vacation time with my parents. Now that they are gone,I just don't do vacations anymore. I live an hour from the beach and 10 minutes from a state park with a beach on a clean lovely creek so I am not worried about the vacation thing anymore. Anyway, good luck at the dentist and have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have a dentist appointment and a couple of other doc items which I hope atre on my calendar,

    ReplyDelete

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...