Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Kaiser

Good Lord...I've been with Kaiser since 1953 and have had almost no complaints whatsoever, but they have stopped you being able to email your doctor and when my prescription ran out, the pharmacy wouldn't let me refill, so I had to write my doctor a letter, which it took her several days to answer.

She called and said she would get the prescription filled right away. That was 6 days ago. They always mail it out immediately, so I tried to contact the pharmacy, but I can no longer sign into the web site, so I had to call.

Someone connected me to the pharmacy, which said that yes, they have the prescription but they can no longer mail prescriptions and i will have to come in to pick it up...or have it mailed from Sacramento. I've been about a month without it, so we will pick it up today.

Walt went to get the prescription and I got an e-mail from the pharmacy saying I could sign in and get the prescription faster, but to "sign in" I had to sign into the web site, which won't let me sign in! so Walt will have to sit and wait, I guess.

This whole thing is just so damn frustrating.

________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



No comments:

Post a Comment

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...