Friday, July 19, 2024

Postcards

You can find fascinating information on line.  I just read a bunch of Monopoly facts that were great.  There is a guy in England who claims to have 4,613 Monopoly boards, and has donated over 700 boards to the Monopoly museum in Belgium.  Who knew there was a Monopoly museum??

I want to play the game on the chocolate Monopoly board!

It's been a quiet day.  I got some wonderful postcards from BusyLee's Postcards on Facebook.  She makes great postcards of animals and accepts PayPal for payment.  Shipping is free.  The last thing I need is more postcards, but it's difficult to pass them up.  I had to send this one to my friend Gerry, who is a cat lover and is a convalescent hospital.


I also got a box of Harry Potter postcards yesterday.  The girls are into Harry Potter and I've been sending them post cards a couple of times a month.  The cards are great, but amazing that the box of 100 cards has no Hagrid and no Quiddich.

The problem with being a post card sender is that there are never enough opportunities to send postcards!  I sign up for most of the SwapBot swaps that involve postcards, and I can send 10 postcards at a time on Postcrossing (but can't then send a new one until one of the 10 has been received).  I write to the girls and now I have Gerry to send cards to.  Still won't make a dent in all the great cards I've collected.

Anybody want me to send them a postcard?

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

Another BusyLee card

1 comment:

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every co...