Saturday, July 13, 2024

Sunday Stealing

 1. What is the hottest temperature you've seen this summer so far? 
112 degrees

2. What is your favorite summer beverage?
Ice cold water

3. Have you seen any fireflies/lightning bugs yet? Cicadas?
No fireflies here.  I saw them in Ohio many years ago.

4. What are the last 3 things you bought online?
A San Francisco t-shirt, note books for journals, and Cortisone 10

5. Where do locals go to cool off?
I don’t know.  Probably the pool.

6. Where did you buy your last postcard and what was on the pc?
The last PC I paid for was one I had made.


7. What's your favorite summertime scent?
Can’t think of one.  We used to have flowers in the house in back of us that were wonderful, but they took them down.

8. What kind of a/c do you have - central, room, fans only, chillers, none and what temperature do you set it to?
Central.  It doesn’t do a great job cooling upstairs, which is where my daughter-in-law works, so to make it comfortable for her, we have to set the air conditioning at 71, which makes it quite pleasant for me–and actually COLD in our guest bathroom.

9. Do you have a summer vacation planned and if so, where are you really going??
We just returned from Santa Barbara.  Have no more plans to travel this summer.

10. What are your favorite summer activities? 
No specific summertime activities; I mostly stay in the house all year longl

11.  What's your favorite summertime food?
Corn on the cob

12. Did you ever go to summer school?
No.

13. What's your favorite summertime memory?
Vacations at Boyes Hot Springs.

14. Do you like fireworks?
They are beautiful, but I always think of how much they cost and what better use could be made of that money.

15. How do you feel about the longer days of summer?
No strong feelings, but I do like the shorter winter days.

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

My new glasses!





4 comments:

  1. I did a quick conversion on 112 degrees Fahrenheit - and that is almost the hottest temperature I have ever experienced (the hottest being 115). I would find that unbearable. No wonder you guys have a/c.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new glasses! I need some new ones, I have managed to scratch mine somehow.
    We had a lot of fireflies this summer. I love them. I loved your answers! Have a nice day.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glasses look great! Love the homemade postcard, too.

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every co...