Wednesday, July 24, 2024

A surprise gift

The new attack by someone in the Trump clan is that Harris doesn't have children because she had so many abortions her uterus is ruined.  Where in the world did THAT come from?  They are just making things up to make her sound bad.  Good lord...why in the world would anybody want to run for public office?

What a surprise to get a big box delivered to me this afternoon.  I was trying to remember what I had ordered from Amazon and then when I opened it there was this great cookie jar inside, which was sent to me by a Facebook friend.  I love it.  I have an excuse to make cookies (Marta has requested shortbread).  

When I looked at the paper inside the box again, I saw it had been ordered May 24 and I asked her if she had really ordered it on May 24.  She said she had and that they told her they were all out and gave her a full refund...and then when they got them back in, sent it to me anyway, so she didn't have to pay for it.  A gift for both of us!

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every co...