Tuesday, July 16, 2024

I'm so clever

Thanks to my friend Anita, I have realized that if I use a different browser, I can get blogger the right size...and it's very easy.  I have Chrome as one browser and I don't really know what the other browser is because it's just a graphic, but  if I use it, Blogger is right.  BUT I tried to post the Photo of the Day when writing this entry and it would not accept any photos on my file.  If I switched back to Chrome, the print was tiny, but I could upload the photo I wanted to upload.  

I swear things are getting so complicated.  Lately whenever I check a page on my phone instead of my desktop and then check the same page later on the desktop, it makes me sign in and sends me a code to put in before it will open the page.  This happens on Blogger, on Amazon, on Swap Bot and on Facebook, and on my bank accounts.  THEN, because it thinks I have logged in as two people on Facebook, I get email telling me when Bev Sykes has made a comment on one of Bev Sykes' accounts.

I am finding ways around all of these things but they drive me nuts.

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

Love this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

names / passwords

 Good lord.  Trying to get anything  done on the internet these days is a pain.  Passwords I have used automatically for years  suddenly don...