Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Where do the hours go?

 It seems like the day just flew by today.  Ironically, last night I had trouble sleeping and I'd check my cell phone to see how long I'd slept and it would be 15 minutes after I checked it before.  In contrast, whenever I checked the time, thinking it was about 30 minutes after I checked the time, it was an hour and a half.

Nothing spectacular got done, but I just had several little projects I was working on. 

In the middle of the day, my new printer was delivered!


I was napping when Ned got it unpacked and then got it  set up, so I'm back to printing again, which I'm very happy about!  I was able to get the letter I always answer the same day it arrives written and printed.   The nice thing about having the same printer Ned does is he is able to explain things for me...like how to scan using this printer!

In the afternoon, Walt went to the store and came home with roses for Valentine's day.


Ned is planning heart-shaped pizza for dinner tonight, so we just had a big salad for dinner and then called it a night.  Looking back over the day, it seemed that nothing got finished and that I have a bunch of things to do today.

-----
8195

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...