Sunday, February 19, 2023

80 at Fenton's

 What a wonderful day yesterday was ... and what a frustrating morning today has been!

We met the group at Fenton's for lunch and what a wonderful time we had.  These are all Pinata People.


Oddly enough, as we were sitting at the  table, our friend Natalie MacKenzie came over.  She was there with a friend.  We hadn't seen her since her husband died and it was so good to visit, however briefly.



The crab salad sandwich was as good as it usually is.  Cam and Evelyn shared a huge sundae.


We had such a good time chatting.  I loved this photo that Ned took.


It shows the great shirt that Walt found for me for my birthday.


I had a late nap and we all had leftovers for dinner.  I saw up watching The Fabelmans until 11:30, then went to bed.  Had my usual up and down, up and down night of sleep, but ultimately slept until 8 a.m., which was great.  A perfect day to celebrate my birthday.

Last night I did a Google search for what I might use as a replacement for PhotoShop and found  that you can download a light version of Photoshop for FREE.  I was eager to do that this morning and do you think I can find it today?  No.  I found a couple of places to download for free...only  then you have to pay a monthly fee after a certain time.  

I know that a free light version of PhotoShop exists somewhere and my task today is to find it.  

_____
8201

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...