Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sunday Stealing

I almost forgot to do Sunday Stealing this week! 




7 Layer Meme

 

LAYER 1: Tell us your...

* Eye color - Hazel: 

* Hair color: - Brown and Grey

* Height: - 2 inches shorter than I was 10 years ago!

* Righty or lefty:  Lefty


LAYER 2: What's...

* Your heritage:  Irish and Scottish, with apparently some German

* The shoes you wore today:  Slippers

* Your weakness:  Right now it's walking (i.e., balance)

* Your fears: being helpless

* Your perfect pizza: sausage and mushroom

* Goals you’d like to achieve:  Getting through life without Alzheimer's!

* Your first waking thoughts:  how many hours did I sleep?

* Your best physical feature:  It used to be my hair, but I don't think I have a good physical feature any more

* Your most missed memory: Conversations with my mother before Alzheimers took her.


LAYER 3: Do you...

* Smoke: No

* Cuss: Yes

* Sing: No.  My voice left me several years ago.

* Do you think you’ve been in love:  Yes

* Did you go to college: For a year

* Liked high school:  Loved it

* Believe in yourself:  Not really

* Think you’re attractive:  Definitely not

* Think you’re a health freak:  Nope

* Like thunderstorms:  Love them

* Play an instrument:  Kazoo?


LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drunk alcohol:  No

* Smoked:  No

* Done a drug:  Only the ones the doctor has prescribed

* Made out: No

* Gone on a date: No

* Gone to the mall: No

* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No

* Eaten sushi: Yes!

* Been on stage: No

* Been dumped:  No

* Gone skating: No

* Gone skinny dipping: No


LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing:  No

* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes

* Been caught “doing something”: Probably not

* Been called a tease: No

* Gotten beaten up: No


LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married:  I was 22

* How do you want to die:  In my sleep

* What did you want to be when you grew up:  Many things, but when I was young, a nurse. When I got older, a secretary and a writer

* What country would you most like to visit:  Any African country where I can see wild animals.


LAYER 7: Now tell...

* Name a person you could trust with your life:  Ned (Like me, Walt is getting  too old to depend on for my life)

* Name a favorite CD that you own:  Emergency Third Rail Power Trip


* Number of piercings: One in each ear

* Number of tattoos:  None

* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper:  Many, many times.   I wrote several columns for the newspaper, was their theater critic and before I worked for the paper, I was publicity person for many organizations, so was in the paper for many activities. (It's easy to get in the newspaper when you live in a small town)

* Name a past experience that you regret:  Burying our children 


------
8193

3 comments:

  1. I admire movie and theater critics who can work on deadline. When I write about them, I need to ruminate for days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not easy, but after 12 years I got used to it!

      Delete
  2. I'm quite well travelled but I've never been to places like Kenya or Tanzania. One day - maybe.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...