Thursday, February 23, 2023

Fix the Driveway


This is what is going on in our driveway today.

We have had a huge crack in the cement in the driveway for years and every time I walk down to put something in the garbage, I'm afraid I'm going to trip over it.  Somehow we just never got around to having it fixed, but when I got my share of my mother's estate, I said that the first  thing I wanted to do with the money was fix the driveway.

So these guys showed up and started drilling the concrete and will pour the new driveway on Saturday.

(love the butt crack!)


Ned was so good.  He saw how hard they were working and went out and brought back a bunch of tacos for them.

They finished in the early afternoon and will be back on Saturday to pour the new cement.  We'll have to get Bubba's footprints in there!

_____
8205

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...