Thursday, February 16, 2023

Wordle

 So what am I doing up writing this entry at 3:30 a.m.?

My night started like it usually does -- went to sleep at 11 and woke up at  1.  Posted my 1SE videos and then went to do Wordle.  I got the second letter in the right place and one other letter that would be somewhere else and most of the letters unusable.  I absolutely could not find the answer and couldn't get back to sleep without finding the answer.  Whenever I put the phone down and decided to go to sleep, all I could think of were words to use.  I came in to use the desktop because it was easier to make guesses and when I finally got the word right (which was a very simple word) on the fourth try, I was wide awake, so decided that while I'm here at m desk I might as well write my journal entry.  Wordle is going to kill me!

We went to the bank this morning.  This is the third time I've been downtown in the last two weeks.  It's almost like being normal again.  We were going to have Ned's signature put on my Golden One account (we had his signature on our B of A account last week).  I was hoping to make a videotape of blossoms, but it's about a week before blossoms will be everywhere in Davis (another excuse to go outside).

After lunch, Marta cut my hair while I watched The Muppet Show.  Ned said I should look better for my birthday lunch on Saturday.



She does a great job and I'm happy with the results.

Best part of the day was finding out that my good friend, who has lived in Arizona for  the past several years, whose husband died recently and who moved back to California will be able to join us for lunch. I haven't seen her in about 3 years and am looking forward to her being with us.  There should be about a dozen people taking up a table at Fenton's.  It will be a nice celebration.

Ned has also arranged for us to have dinner with our Mexican daughter at her restaurant on Monday, which will be great.  I haven't seen her in 3 years or so too.

Now it's approaching 4 and I think I'll try to get back to sleep.

____
8196

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...