Monday, October 7, 2024

Ah yes...the 49ers

 I don't know if I've ever watched an entire 49er game with Tom, who is the world's biggest 49er fan.  But there was a game today, and we all gathered at Tom's house.  I even found my Peanuts 49er shirt to wear.

We all sat around and watched the game...well, except for Pepper, who wasn't really interested.

The 9ers played an OK game and were ahead until the very last minutes, when the Cardinals kicked a field goal that won them the game by one point.

When the game was over, Lacie, Walt, Alice Nan and I played cards (Brianna had gone to work by then).

We had leftovers from the party for dinner and Walt got friendly with the dog...he really misses Bubs!

Another full day.  So nice to be able to spend time with the family, especially when we know it's so hot at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing texts

 It's going to take a long time before I don't miss being able to write to Char.  There were so many things I wanted to tell her abo...