Sunday, October 6, 2024

The Party!

 


It was a fabulous party.  60 or so people RSVPd and not that many showed up, there there were definitely a lot of people.   Several musicians were there and there was a lot of music.

 Ned's favorite thing was teaching this little girl how to scat.

Joe did a lot of the singing and my favorite part was when he and Alice Nan did a duet.  Who knew she could sing so well?

 

I loved it when Ned and Lacie sang together...so did Tom when it was his turn to sing with her. (video of that is on my Facebook page)

So all things considered, it was a great success...and we even had cake left over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing texts

 It's going to take a long time before I don't miss being able to write to Char.  There were so many things I wanted to tell her abo...