Friday, October 11, 2024

But she's still around

So we had clam dip for two days.

And then today, Jeri sent this... 


She made pumpkin pie.

A Facebook friend sent me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.


Then on Jeopardy tonight was a question that Char would have needed to know and I would have written to her about it, about a pendulum, which Mike used to talk about.

Wheel of Fortune contestants this week are all best friends and each pair is talking about how they met and how close they are to each other.


Her daughter Tavie wrote a beautiful piece about her and included several photos on Facebook. 

All day I keep thinking of things I want to tell her and I had a hard time sleeping because I kept crying.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing texts

 It's going to take a long time before I don't miss being able to write to Char.  There were so many things I wanted to tell her abo...