Wednesday, October 16, 2024

car

 Ned and Marta always name their cars, so when they got this new Prius from Char, it seemed logical to name it.


I sent the picture to Char's kids and got reports that she would have loved it, and it made them teary.  Made me teary too!

Her death still doesn't seem real to me unless I think of something I want to tell her (many times a day), and would have texted to her and then realize that I can't do that any more,

I'm still at the point where I get teary several times a day, briefly, but I'm getting better.

Looks like her memorial service will be in December, after Christmas, which is great because Jeri will probably still be here, since she and Phil are coming out for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

names / passwords

 Good lord.  Trying to get anything  done on the internet these days is a pain.  Passwords I have used automatically for years  suddenly don...