Saturday, April 22, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves





Stolen From Pinterest

1. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
Well, that would assume I have "looks" to trade!  I'll go with intelligence, whatever I have to trade to get it.

2. If everything in your house had to be one color what would it be?
Probably a light blue...that's pretty much what it is now.

3. What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?
a mountain gorilla (though they really are fairly gentle, I read)

4. How do you procrastinate?
Answering questions on the internet.

5. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?




6. Would you rather go 30 days without your phone or life without dessert?
I can't remember the last time I had dessert, but I'd hate to say I'd NEVER go without dessert, so I'll choose 30 days without phone, since I almost never use the phone..

7. If one animal was made the size of an elephant, which would be the scariest?
A tarantula or maybe a cockroach

8. If you were reincarnated as a famous landmark, which would it be?




9. What celebrity chef would you like to make you dinner?
Ina Garten

10. How much would someone have to pay you to eat a spider?
That much money doesn't exist.

11. If you joined a circus, what would your circus act be?
I'd be in the tent with all the weird people.  I'd be the fat lady.

12. Do you have any superstitions?
Not really.

13. What cheesy song do you have memorized?
Good lord...I have a whole lifetime of cheesy songs.  I'm not sure how one defines "cheesy."

14. What’s something weird that you recommend everyone try at least once?
A river cruise..

15. What do you think is the most unpleasant sounding word? 
slaughter

___________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                   PHOTO OF THE DAY


Lacie making cookies


_____
8264

4 comments:

  1. 5. "Crabby when hungry" - that's Mrs PM too.

    11. - and the Mancunian clown!

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your slogan. And yes, I've tried Reiki. It really depends on the practitioner as to whether or not you get something out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have troubled defining what songs are 'weird"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm never intentionally ingesting a spider, either

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...