Friday, April 7, 2023

Sunday Stealing

 


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves




1. I've come to realize that my chest-size ...... Is perfect for me; Just right for nursing 5 kids!

2. I've come to realize that my job(s) ... were fun, but now I'm retired.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving ... I was very nervous on the freeway; now I don't drive any more and didn't renew my license when it expired earlier this year.

4. I've come to realize that I need .... more people writing me letters.  I have this need to write but have not received a pen pal letter in over a week.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost ....my ability to chit chat 

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when ... commercials on the bottom of the TV screen cover up whatever is happening in the show I'm watching.  I also hate t he commercials that pop up on my favorite on-line game and shut the game down, sometimes for hours (does Oprah really sell marijuana gummies to people?).

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk ... I've had alcohol, which I stopped drinking years ago because it made me fall asleep too early.  (Maybe if I took up drinking again, I'd sleep better at night now!)

8. I've come to realize that money ... Is something I never have in cash since I rarely leave the house.  Credit cards are wonderful for on-line buying.

9. I've come to realize that certain people ... Lie to you and make you believe you are friends, then walk away without a word of explanation..

10. I've come to realize that I'll always ... keep writing

11. I've come to realize that my sibling ... died in 1971.  She and I were never friends, but the last time I saw her we had such a good time I thought that maybe now that we were adults, we could become friends...and she was killed the next day.

12. I've come to realize that my mom ...  lived 102-1/2 years

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone ... is used more for games  and Google than actual phone.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning ... that Ned had made the coffee.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep ... I forgot to have my glass of dark cherry juice (supposed to help me sleep)

________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

Happy Easter


_____
8253

5 comments:

  1. I HATE when they advertise an upcoming program in the midst of me seeing the current show. It gives the impression that the one I'm watching isn't worth my time but the NEXT one will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6. This has started happening in the UK too. When I am World President, commercials will be banned from TV.

    Nice to wake up to a cup of coffee.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry juice is supposedly good for arthritis, too. I didn't know it helped with sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've lost the ability to chit-chat too, thanks to the covid shut-down, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been great at "chit-chat" but I'm getting even worse as I age. I have less patience for shallow, pointless chatter. I also miss letter writing. I would write but no one else bothers so I don't either. Handwritten letters were such a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...