Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Getting Organized

 I'm about finished getting stickers from Temu.  I have so many I've had to order plastic boxes to separate them into various categories


Temu has hundreds of different kinds of stickers.  Each order comes with 50-100 stickers and shipping is free.  The problem that you have to spend $10 to get free shipping and each package is only $1.98.  So in trying to find 3 other orders to purchase, I have looked through probably hundreds of categories of stickers.

There are all sorts of weird categories, but this must be the weirdest:

Whoever decided to decorate uteruses has got to be crazy!  I bought them just because I wanted to show them to other people.  

The round things on the bottom of the sticker boxes are washi tapes...these are two "extra' washi tapes. I have four other big boxes with washi tape...something else I went overboard buying over the years.  I won't let myself l buy washi tape any more.  The two boxes on the right are postcards ready to send.  I still buy postcards when I see some that I like!  There is no way I will ever mail enough postcards to use a fraction of this collection.

I decorate letters, envelopes and post cards with stickers and/or Washi tape and use them for designing journals that I'm going to be sending to someone.

I'm definitely not "artistic," but having such a large supply of stickers and washi tape makes it easy to look like I might be sort of artistic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                   PHOTO OF THE DAY

                                                          Tom's dog "curly from the rain"


_____
8261

1 comment:

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...