Thursday, July 20, 2023

Check the description

Despite having 50 bazillion return address labels sent to me free from many organizations  (they seem to have stopped doing it now), I make my own return address labels.  And I have a good time making return address labels for SwapBot partners or pen pals.  Where else can you find happy elephant labels?  


But with all the labels I've been making, I am getting low on blank labels so I went to reorder some from Amazon.  They come in a package of 25 and I had the product number, so just ordered that number.  But I didn't check exactly the description and when the package came, I wasn't getting 25...there's no number, but it must be at least 100.  At 30 labels per page, that's 3000 labels.

Anybody want labels made?  LOL.

________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



Our new puzzle


8346

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bob Dunning's farewell.

  (I did not have the opportunity to write a final, honest column about my 55 years at The Davis Enterprise. So I’m doing it here.) This is ...