Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Zzzz

 I did more writing yesterday.  I wrote to each of my Compassion kids (16), with reports on our trip to Santa Barbara, put together an envelope of 100 stickers to send to a swap bot partner, and I answered 3 pen pal letters.  Only one more letter to answer--and no letters coming today, so I guess I won't be doing all that much writing today.

One thing that is wonderful.  I'm sleeping.  Last night I fell asleep during Wheel of Fortune (probably 7:45) and woke up at 10, staggered into the living room to the couch and fell back asleep.  Woke up an hour later and felt awake, so got up until midnight when I did Wordle and posted my 1SE video, then fell back asleep again in the recliner.  I don't remember what time I woke up, but after going to the bathroom, I decided to try the couch again and slept until 7:30.

This is about the third night in a row where I've had decent sleep.  I probably shouldn't write this because I'll probably have insomnia tonight, but it's so nice to actually wake up and realize that I have slept.

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY




8340

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...