Saturday, July 8, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


Stolen from Swap Bot


1. Do you trust people at restaurants who handle your food that they aren't doing anything gross to it while you can't see them?
I try not to think about that.

2. How do you wear your hair each day?
My hair kind of does its own thing so I just go with whatever the hair is wanting to do.  Marta cut my hair before we went to Santa Barbara and I'm happy with how it looks.


3. Have you ever worn:

A gas mask?  No
A blindfold?  I don't think so, other than for "Pin the Tail" on something.

4. Would you be willing to go hang gliding?
Absolutely not

5. What is the difference between a man's button down shirt and a woman's button down shirt?
Two differences.  They button from different sides...and the woman's is more expensive.

6. Have you ever taken a lock of someone else's hair?
Just my kids, when they were babies.

7. Have you ever given anyone a lock of your hair?
No

8. If you had a locket what would you put inside?
I have a locket.  It has two sides.  David is on one side and Paul on the other (my two dead sons)

9. Have you ever written something on a bathroom wall?
No.

10. When was the last time you fell down in public?
It was at a Paul Picnic.  I was taking a group picture, stepped back, didn't realize it was a slight hill, and lost my balance.  Thank goodness there were LOTS of people there to pick me up.

11. Are you more aggressive or mellow?
Definitely mellow.

12. What have you done with your self to keep your life worth living?
I  try to be a good mother and a good grandmother.

13. What is the most incredible thing you can do?
It used to be decorate cakes, but I don't do that any more. I also used to type 130+ words a minute, but my fingers won't do that any more either.

14. Do you bury your pets, flush them, or throw them away?
Depends on the animal.  We have buried dogs, we have flushed fish and thrown rodents away.  If our animal is put to sleep at the vet's, we let the vet handle it.

15. What's your favorite thing that is yellow?
Butter or bananas

16. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
No tattoos; one piercing in each ear lobe.

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY




8338 

  

4 comments:

  1. You're right: women's clothing is proportionally more expensive. Also true of deodorant and several items. the pink tax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women's shirts aren't the only thing that are more expensive. Haircuts are one I know for sure.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even think about food for the color yellow question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In answer to your comment on my blog, before I would decide to try hang gliding, I would want to know: Will I be offered some sort of training beforehand? What is the weather like? Am I gliding over fresh water, sea water or land? If someone experienced tutored me, if the weather wasn't foreboding, and if the ocean wasn't involved, I might consider it. I watched people hang glide over the Gulf of Mexico on Christmas Day 2021 and it sure was pretty, but that hard landing into salt water gave me pause. I didn't think any of this detail was especially interesting, which is why I just said I'd like to know more details first. But you asked!

    ReplyDelete

A strange reunion

  We went to a concert on Friday.  And it was also a big reunion.  Stephen Peithman (middle) was once the commentator of a series of fund-r...