Saturday, July 29, 2023

Sunday Stealing

 



Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


Stolen from SwapBot

1. Does love come from the brain, the heart or elsewhere?
Definitely from the brain.

2. Have you ever given a shot?
No.

3. Can you lick your elbow? (Come on, didja try?)
I didn't try...I saw a contestant do it on Jeopardy this week and knew that I couldn't do it.

4. If I was going to be talking to you for 10 minutes, what would be something really interesting you know a little bit about but would like to know more??
I know a bit about elephant families. s I'd love to know a lot more.  I'm pretty much interested in everything and would find most topics interesting.

5. What do you think of the Sopranos?
It's a show I should not have liked as much as I did.  Brutal, violent, profanity,...and I loved it.  I loved the "family" story...probably because I grew up in an Italian neighborhood (even tho I'm not Italian)

6. Have you ever had a crush on your teacher?  How about your boss?
Yes to both.

7. Have you ever seen a movie in 3D?
A few

8. How difficult do you think it is for immigrants to come into your country?
If you watch the news, apparently quite difficult for most of them.

9. Do you have what it takes to go live in another country, maybe for years, where you don't speak the language as your first language?
At this stage of life, no, but if I were younger yes, definitely.  I could pick up a language (especially if it were a romance language) fairly easily--I have a working knowledge of French and Portuguese and passing interest in Spanish, from living in California.

10. Have you ever died in your dreams?
No.

11. What book should our political leaders read and why?
I don't have a clue
                                                                                                                                                                     12. What is your favorite glass object?




















This isn't exactly glass, but it's my favorite "glass-ish" thing.  It was from my godmother's house, when she died, when I was 10.

13. Do you like to window shop?
I would rather window shop than really shop.

14. Are you more likely to buy one really nice expensive outfit or a couple of cheap outfits?
It is so difficult to find something that fits me that if I could find two outfits that fit, I would buy both, no matter the cost.

15. If you could, would you wear everything once, throw it out and buy something new?
Good grief, no.  I have my clothes for years...the only cardigan sweater I ever wear is about 30 years old!

_____________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

We had a visitor today!
She made friends with Bubba

8355

5 comments:

  1. That glass thing from your godmother is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glass "thinga-ma-bob" is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely item to remember your gram.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #8. Whenever I have been to the US I have been interrogated at customs. "Why are you here? Where are you staying?" The FBI/CIA or whatever other intelligence services you have over there have my fingerprints because I had to give those too.

    I've been to China and Russia and it was not as difficult (though I did have a visa). No fingerprints though. I think in the UK we are similar to US immigration.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...