Saturday, July 22, 2023

Sunday Stealing

 


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


Stolen from Swap;Bot


Would you rather....


1. Live on a boat or in a treehouse?
It might be fun to live on a boat for a short time, just for the experience, but a treehouse would definitely be my preference, assuming I didn't have to actually CLIMB the tree.


2. No computer use for a year or no sweets for a year?
Well, I'd hate to give up sweets for a year, but I'm not supposed to eat them anyway, and I can't imagine no computer use for a year.

3. Have $2,000 right now or be given $100 every month for the rest of your life?
Heck, of course $100/month for the rest of my life.  

4. Be an astronaut or an athlete?
Neither.  Definitely have no desire to go flying off into space and I can barely walk to the mailbox, so "athlete" is out of the question.

5. Have 50 good friends or only one best friend?
Only one best friend, which is pretty much what I have now.

6. Have bright blue teeth or bright blue hair?
Neither, really, but if I have to make a choice, I'll go with the hair.

7. Have the power of flight or the power of invisibility?
What fun it would be to be invisible!  (assuming I can choose when I want to be invisible)

8. Have a fun friend who is snarky or a boring friend who is kind?
How about a snarky fun friend who is also kind?

10. Have a freezing cold shower every day or a pleasant hot shower once a week?
No desire to have a freezing cold shower ever!

11. Be an only child or have many siblings?
I was a sibling for nearly 30 years until my younger sister died and then an only child for the rest of my life until my parents were dead.  I never had a close relationship with my sister, but I sure wished she were around when I was making difficult decisions about our mother.  My mother was from a large family (10 kids) and I always thought it would be great to have lots of siblings.

12. Quit video games forever or live in a desert for a month?
Since I never play video games, it would be quite easy for me to quit video games,  though I have no desire whatsoever to live in the desert (especially now when it is getting up to 130 in Death Valley!)

13. Go on a one week trip to a foreign country of your choice or a month long trip in your own country?
Two weeks is about my maximum for travel...and at the end of 2 weeks I'm getting antsy to get home, so a month long trip in this country holds no interest for me.

14. Celebrate your birthday every day or go on your favorite holiday once a year?
I can't think of anything less pleasant than to have a birthday celebration every day.  

15. If fish could talk, what would you ask them?
"How much does it hurt to have a fisherman catch you with a sharp hook and then have that hook wrestled out of your mouth and then have you tossed back into the sea again?"

_______________________________________________________________________

Our new puzzle


8348

5 comments:

  1. I would also have to choose when I became invisible. It wouldn't be worth it otherwise, would it?

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohI see we feel the same way about fish 😊. And pretty much also the other questions.Your #4 answer made me laugh haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never climb a tree, even as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually take a cold shower every day, sort of. When I am finished with my warm shower, I turn the knob over to cold water for about 30 seconds. I read somewhere it was supposed to help build your immune system. It would be more difficult if I weren't already warm, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about your sister. Sometimes it's so good to have someone to discuss big decisions with.

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...