Sunday, July 9, 2023

Coming Home


My friend Anita had some pictures on her Saturday 9 entry with a note that said they were created by Bing AI.  I went to the site and joined and asked Bing to make me a picture of a terrier climbing a tree to get a squirrel.  This is what it came up with.

Oh how happy Bubba would be to see this picture! Every morning when I get up to get walnuts to put out for the squirrels, Bubba immediately races out the dog door, stands under the tree and then tries to leap up into the tree when the squirrel comes down to get the walnuts.  He so desperately wants to learn how to climb a tree.

🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

Coming home after five days away takes a lot of energy to catch up.  For one thing there are 11 mails to answer.  Then I read two books while we were gone and I wanted to write book reports.  Then I had to figure out how to do the book report page better, making the link to GoodReads instead of to Blogger...and that took a lot of preparation and moving things around.

I needed to check on Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing.  I listen to the podcast for Scandal each week and watch the appropriate episode first, but I hadn't done that, so I had to watch the episode so I could listen to the podcast.  

There were several SwapBot swaps that I needed to do and several that I needed to record of things that people had sent me.

There were packages delivered from Amazon.  One, a pillow that is supposed to keep my backside from hurting so much (it was a painful ride home from Santa Barbara), is just what I'd hoped it would be; the other--new Birkenstocks--don't fit.  Turns out they aren't made by Birkenstocks so I'm sending them back and will go to an actual store that sells them.  I've been wearing my current pair of Birkenstocks for several years, but they have a kind of cut along the bottom of one shoe and I'm constantly tripping over it.  I've been wanting to get new shoes for at least 3 years and I'm finally going to do it.  I hope. 

I was up until 2 a.m. getting some of this stuff done and now I think all I have to do is answer the letters.  

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY




8339

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the Bing AI. It's fun to play with. A little scary, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share your pillow/ cushion

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...