Saturday, July 15, 2023

Sunday Stealing


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.



Stolen from Live Journal


 

What are three important things people should know about you.
I'm terribly shy
* I post a daily journal and have done so for 23 years.|
* I hate liver and beets

2. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
There were snakes under my bed.  
Dragonflies could sew my lips together.

3. Thinking of school classes, which were your favorite and least favorite?
Favorite were English, French, Latin and typing.  Least favorite math and chemistry.

4. What is your favorite fast food?
I rarely eat fast food.  I like plain cheeseburgers (no sauce or anything else on them), orange chicken from Panda Express, and burritos.

5. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
"For Good" from Wicked

6. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
No.

7. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
These days, life pretty much stays the same.

8. What arts/crafts have you tried & decided you were bad at?
I'm terrible at knitting and haven't tried crochet in decades.  I can't sew.

9. What is the truest thing that you know?
Climate change is scary.

10. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
A giver.

11. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
Open heart.

12. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Probably childbirth (can you say childbirth "happened"?)  

13. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Being ghosted

14. What is your favorite line from a movie?
"I always think there's a band, kid."  - The Music Man  I don't know that it's my FAVORITE line, but it's the one I use most often.

15. Can you eat with chopsticks?
Yes. Not proficient, but I can make it through a meal.  I can even eat rice.

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY




8342

2 comments:

  1. I admire you for your consistency in posting live journal for so long. I often take breaks from my blogs (I have too many and I have to alternate). It's funny that you list your hate for liver and beets as one of three important things people should know about you. 😂. Wow...where did you learn that dragonflies could sew your lips???? my post is here</a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been blogging every day since May 2, 2005!

    ReplyDelete

Bob Dunning's farewell.

  (I did not have the opportunity to write a final, honest column about my 55 years at The Davis Enterprise. So I’m doing it here.) This is ...