Monday, August 7, 2023

Not for ME!

The picture of the day today is of Laurel swinging from the bridge in Auckland after she bungee jumped.


I am so impressed.  There is no way in the world I would even think of doing something like that.  I was looking on line at pictures of people jumping and see that apparently they take pictures as they are leaving the bridge, with terror on their faces.  I hope that Tom and Laurel got those pictures. 

Before jumping off the bridge, they spent time the the Hobbit village where Lord of the Rings was filmed.  I know this was especially special for Lacie, who loves the hobbit books.


From New Zealand they are going to Australia for a few days before heading home.

I wonder if they'll jump off the bridge in Sydney....


I wonder if they bungee jump off this bridge or if they just terrify tourists by letting them climb it.

What a great vacation the girls are having if they have to  talk about "what I did on my summer vacation" after they get back  to school!

________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



Laurel bungee jumping
off the Auckland Bridge


8363

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mothers Day

What a wonderful Mothers Day.  Tom sent a gorgeous arrangement of flowers ("photo of the day") and Walt brought me a dozen red ros...