Friday, June 2, 2023

Indiana Jones

 We'll be going to Santa Barbara for Tom's birthday next month.  Jeri is flying out to join us.  We frequently have family movie nights when we are all together and Ned suggested that we watch the new Indiana Jones movie, recently released.  Everybody is happy about that.

I remember seeing the first Indiana Jones movie and another one, but I don't remember which one.  I decided that my plan for this month is to see all of the movies to make me ready for the new one.  So I started with Raiders of the Lost Ark, which I vaguely remember (who can forget the opening sequence?)  But the thing that surprised me most of all was that Harrison Ford was so young, I couldn't recognize him.

I hadn't remembered how much violence there was in the movie, which seemed like one long chase scene after another, like our kids used to make when they were learning to make movies!  But I enjoyed watching it.  I don't think I'll be watching another one right away -- I have a whole month to see 4 movies.  Need to see something non-violent in between!

Walt and I watched the final episode of Miriam And Alan: Lost In Scotland last night.


What a fun show that was.  Just  the two of  them chatting together was fun enough, with Scotland being a plus.  I hope they decide to do a second season.

Today is National Donut Day, for all of you people who can still eat donuts.  I will enjoy them in memory.  :(

_______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY


Lacie at a math competition

                                                                                      ____                                                                                     
 8310


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...