Saturday, June 3, 2023

Healthy!

After 3 years, I finally had a face-to-face annual exam with my doctor.  When COVID came along, she started doing annuals on Facetime.  But she can see patients in real time and it was time for me to see her.  Ned had several things he wanted to ask her about and it's always good to have him along. English is not her first language and she has a strong accent that I can't always understand, but he does and can translate for me.


He was particularly concerned about some blisters on my legs.  She seemed to think they were OK, gave him medication to use and took a picture so he can send her an updated picture.

I have to admit that I was concerned about this appointment.  Too many things that "might" be a problem.  But my lab numbers, she said, were all good.  My blood pressure was good.  My weight, which has been the same number for years, was 10 less.  And she had nothing she was concerned about.  For the first time!  I guess Ned is doing a good job of keeping me healthy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY


(I promised her I would not show her on the Internet)

                                                                                      ____                                                                                     
 8311

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bob Dunning's farewell.

  (I did not have the opportunity to write a final, honest column about my 55 years at The Davis Enterprise. So I’m doing it here.) This is ...