Saturday, June 10, 2023

Sunday Stealing




Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves





Stolen from SwapBot



*Have you tried anything new this year?
I discovered cheap stickers at Temu this year and have purchased a lot of them and am learning how to use them to 
decorate letters, envelopes and journals.

*What would you do if you don’t have wifi for a week?
I could live without wifi for a week.  There is TV and there are books.

*Do you like summer, why or why not?
The nice thing about summer is there are fewer students, so the town is quieter.  The thing I hate about summer 
is the heat.  I am not a heat person.

*What’s one restaurant that you like in your city? what food do they sell?
Probably my favorite restaurant is a sushi place that makes great sushi rolls.  There is a place called The Dead
Fish that serves wonderful Dungeness crab, but it's about 50 miles away.

*Do you prefer digital book or real paper book?
I like real books, but the typeface is often too small, so I read most things on Kindle.

*What’s one thing that you are interested to buy, but it’s a bit expensive, so you haven’t bought yet?
Can't think of anything

*What tea brands do you like?
I am not a tea drinker.

*What’s one food that you can binge eating a lot?
Oh so many things, like donuts (which I never get!).  I binge a lot of fruit.  And if we had it in the house I would binge
a lot of breakfast pastries.

*Write one random thing that happened to you this month.
We went to a special picnic.  Our son Paul's best friend hosted a picnic in his memory the year after he died and
invited all his close friends.  It was such fun it became an annual event. Since there are so many musicians
in the group, there is usually a lot of music.

*How many long-term pen pals do you have right now? (people who pen pal with you for more than 3 years)
I started pen pal-ing a couple of years ago, so I have lots of pen pals but none for more than 3 years. 

*If you own a small food trailer, what food do you want to sell?
I can't think of anything I'd like to sell from a food trailer. I'll buy from a food trailer...

*What’s one handmade gift that you received and really liked ?
Jeri has made a lot of handmade gifts. One special thing she did when she was a kid  was to decorate a dozen 
egg shells as Gilbert & Sullivan characters.

*What’s your ideal Saturday like?
Pretty much the same as every other day.

*What things do you like to buy on Etsy?
I don't buy a lot on Etsy, but I've bought some washi take and stickers recently

*What kind Asian food do you like?
I pretty much like most Chinese, Japanese and Thai food.  I like Walnut Shrimp, sushi rolls, and Pad Thai


_______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY




                                                                                                                                                           
8318do you like? 

6 comments:

  1. I keep getting adverts for this Temu thing on my phone. Not sure what it is really - some kind of weird shopping site by the look of it.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you started writing me in August 2020, so almost 3 years. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The premise of one question seems to be that civilization, or at least we, would die without Wifi. Not true! PLENTY to do without it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the question was probably written by someone who had never been without wifi, as many of us were. I was in my 50s before I learned about wifi.

      Delete
  4. I am not a hot tea drinker but do have a glass of iced tea once a week.

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...