Monday, June 5, 2023

Cherry Pie

So I made a cherry pie.

My cherry pitter didn't work at all, so I cut all of the cherries to get 4 cups.  My fingers may take days to recover.


When the cherries were cut up, I had to make the pie crust.  I have written here many times about how I have lost the ability to make pie crust and how it's a frustrating thing everytime.

I don't know what's happened, but the last two pies I've made have had great crusts.  In fact, the crust I made for today's cherry pie was the best I've made in years.


I hope I remember what I did the next time I have to make a pie!

 _______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY





                                                                                      ____                                                                                     
 8313


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...