Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Eclipse

What a great day...Ned is making cheesecake, so we can have strawberry cheesecake.  He's making a much fancier cheesecake than I ever make.

It was a great night too.  I couldn't stay awake longer than 10 p.m. and was uneasy going to sleep that early, figuring I'd only sleep an hour, but I slept until nearly 3, got up, did Wordle (5 today) and posted my 1.5 second video, then turned on Morning Joe and fell asleep, waking at 7, so I got nearly 8 hours of sleep.  Then I fell asleep during the news and woke up an hour into The Today Show. I hesitate to say that I'm sleeping better these days (which I am) because whenever I write that, I end up having insomnia at night.

It's been fun looking at all the eclipse reports.  We didn't get much of the eclipse here in California, of course, but we did get some.  Char posted this as her new profile picture.  She said she didn't see much but did see some.  Both Walt and Ned mentioned that they thought that the light outside dimmed a little bit.  But of course, I didn't see anything because I was in the MRI machine.

Char's daughter, Tavie, posted some great pictures from where she was in Texas.

I made a travel ATC for a Swap Bot swap this afternoon, while listening to Ned's show.  I'm really quite pleased with it.  I was going to make something with the Eiffel Tower and in the end didn't use that at all.


LATER:  Cheesecake was delicious!

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY

Walt's sister and her husband in Texas
waiting for the eclipse.

8568 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"What's that you said?"

So I've reviewed another show.  The critic was out of town on opening night of Into the Woods  and asked if I'd review it.  It's...