Friday, April 12, 2024

Postcrossing

 

This postcard was sent to me by a Postcrossing partner from San Francisco.  It's one of the most fun postcards I've received.  There is a wide variety of postcards you get from Postcrossing.  This one from Germany was definitely not "fun,:


I am enjoying Postcrossing now that I have sent more  than 24 cards and can have 8 cards in the mail at all times.  I love trying to find the perfect card for the person I'm supposed to be sending to, like this one...

...sent to a partner who loves steam trains.  I was able to write about how my father worked on this kind of train for 30 years, when he was a railway mail clerk. If nobody has a particular like that I can match with a postcard, I send this card, that I had made, to give them a feel for Davis.  I always wondered why UCD didn't have postcards made of the eggheads and I've thought that for so many decades that I finally discovered it would be cheap to have my own postcards made, so I did.  It's one of my favorite cards!


______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY



8570

No comments:

Post a Comment

"What's that you said?"

So I've reviewed another show.  The critic was out of town on opening night of Into the Woods  and asked if I'd review it.  It's...