Saturday, September 16, 2023

Sunday Stealing


 

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.



Stolen from Pinterest




1. What is your favorite book?
John Steinbeck's "East of Eden."

2. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not at all.

3. Are you mean?
I hope not!

4. Is cheating ever OK?
I should say no, but if I think about it I can probably come up with a few instances where it's OK.

5. Can you keep white shoes white?
I haven't worn white shoes in decades.  I wear black Birkenstocks.

6. Are you currently bored?
Heck no.

7. Would you change your name?
I am noticing very early signs of dementia, mostly forgetting names.  If I changed my name, I wouldn't have a clue who I am.

8. Do you like the subway?
I ride it when I have to, but I don't particularly like it.

9. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Jeri

10. Dumbest lie you’ve ever told?
We told our kids their ears would fall off if they didn't eat their vegetables.  (They didn't believe us, but a kid we were babysitting was very upset and asked his mother is this was true)

11. Do you sleep with your door open or closed?
I sleep in the living room and in the family room...no doors.

12. Favorite month?
October...the summer heat is gone, the leaves on the trees are beautiful and the coming season will be winter.

13. Dark, milk, or white chocolate?
Milk, definitely.

14. Tea or coffee?
Peet's French Roast.

15. Night or day?
Probably night.

5 comments:

  1. I've been forgetting names for literally decades. NOT my strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget names, too. I run into people at the store all the time and have no idea who they are. But they know me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dumbest list is awesome. It made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgetting names is common as you get older. I do too.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. To paraphrase Ben Franklin, Birkenstocks are God's way of showing us He loves us!

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will hav...