Friday, September 1, 2023

My Month in Pictures

 This is for a SwapBot swap and are some of my favorite photos taken this month:




I didn't actually take this, but I love the picture.

It's my granddaughters visiting Australia.






My daughter-in-law's birthday hat.









My office.


Not exactly a favorite photo, but people who think I live an organized life need to see this.






We haven't had guests in months...perhaps years...so I was thrilled when Natalie dropped by for a visit.  









Ned's birthday guitar, gift from our son-in-law.











Our garden with its 4 cherry tomatoes.  Next year we'll plant more!!!



Ned harvested his crop of tomatoes...four cherry tomatoes.  We each got one.










My three kids.  I love how close they are  to each other.



I love taking pictures of Walt sleeping with Bubba sleeping in his lap.







8384

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will hav...