Thursday, December 28, 2023

All Alone

 Not only did I sleep all night, but I pretty much napped all day too.  And to my surprise, I was ready for sleep again at 9:30.  Guess all the fun of the many days of Christmas just got to me.  

But now we're alone.  When I wasn't napping, I tried to start answering all the letters that arrived during the Christmas time, some of which I hadn't even read yet.

I actually only got one answered, so have a lot left to do.

We had turkey sandwiches for dinner, watched Jeopardy and Celebrity Jeopardy and Finding Your Roots (I slept through part of that) and then I gave up and went to sleep.

Bubba doesn't know what to do with no Ned and Marta here.  He so desperately needs a lap and he will follow me around with whatever I'm doing and the second I sit down, he's in my lap.  I have to admit that as much as I love having a lap dog, there can be a bit too much lap!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 PHOTO OF THE DAY


Brianna will be 16 in April.
She got her learner's permit today

8494

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...