Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Tree's Up!

 


Ned got the Christmas tree up and ready to decorate yesterday afternoon, and then while we watched Survivor he started decorating it.

Throughout the evening, we all worked on getting it decorated.  I started by putting n the memorial "ornaments," two dog collars (I can't even remember now which dogs they are from!), the black leather jacket for David and the smiley face necklace from Paul that I was going to put in his grave but instead use as a Christmas decoration.  Ned put on our first "memorial" ornament, which is our dog Seymour's tennis ball, which I made into a round ornament.

Then throughout the evening, everybody worked at getting some ornaments on the tree, so that by the time Survivor was over, we had a decorated tree.




It's not the huge tree that Tom's family has, but it works for us.

_______________________________________________________________________________


 PHOTO OF THE DAY


The framed picture on the table
is Walt being Santa for dogs at Pet Co.

8471

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bob Dunning's farewell.

  (I did not have the opportunity to write a final, honest column about my 55 years at The Davis Enterprise. So I’m doing it here.) This is ...